Thursday, December 20, 2007

I miss my Ipod

Here's a sketch that turned into a color practice thing, now it is 2am, and I have a long day tomorrow, so I'm sorry I can't write much. Still thinking about my fucking ipod that got stolen out of my truck, and who's out there, raping and pilaging the sweet music out of it with their ears. Johnny Cash, No Doubt (good No Doubt) Coldplay, Wolf Parade, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, The National, Rancid, etc. Christ I miss it. I think I'll start going around to pawn shops and seeing if I can find it. Anyway, enjoy the drawing.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pirate Trish said...

i am still sad for you lil collin.

i also miss exchanging shuffles with you. I so know you will only do that with your GF now. *sniff* But that's ok... I still think she is awesome....